Lorenza G. Cigarroa, Esq.
Senior Estate Planning Attorney
I was born and raised in the border city of Laredo, Texas to a large, Mexican family. I value my immediate and extended family closely and spend as much time with them as I can. The borderlands exposed me to both American and Mexican cultures that provide me with a unique perspective as I interact with people from all parts of the world. Upon graduation from law school, I specialized in domestic and international estate planning at a law firm in San Antonio. I obtained valuable experience in probate, estate administration, and estate planning. As a family-centric practice, estate planning and probate resonate with my values as I assist families to secure and distribute assets for their descendants’ care and well-being. My upbringing in an international city enabled me to better understand the familial and business interests of foreign families seeking U.S. estate planning and vice versa. On my spare time, I enjoy hiking, reading, traveling, and playing chess.
- The University of Texas School of Law – Juris Doctor – (August 2014 – May 2017)
- Southwestern University – Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Cum Laude – (August 2009 – May 2013)
- Robbins Estate Law – Associate Attorney, Estate Planning, Probate Administration & Estate Tax. (2020 – Present)
- Clark Hill Strasburger (Formerly Strasburger & Price) – Associate Attorney, Estate Planning, Tax, & International Trade (2017 – 2019)
- Clark Hill Strasburger (Formerly Strasburger & Price) – Summer Associate Attorney, General (2016)
Robbins Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Estate Tax